Showin' the love! Artists you gaiz oughta check out. After all, it IS Deviant Appreciation Day, and I appreciate YOU!Artistic Friends
- Sara Sara Sara. Best friend ever. Terrific girl with a very interesting style about her. Been with her since freshman year, and now we've got a bond that can't be broken. Be sure to check Sara's ink drawings on her page, and give her the respect she deserves! :
- Kristin's a pretty crazy little girl. Neither I nor Sara can figure out where her logic comes from. Either way, though, we love her all the same. Her art covers multiple mediums and has a nice mix of realistic accuracy with whimsy that you're sure to enjoy!
- Very witty young lady who isn't afraid to deliver a swift kick in the balls if rubbed the wrong way. And yet she still manages to keep friends. That alone is skill, if you ask me. No seriously, Morgan's got some great ideas and really nice art, she deserves the love C:
- Pri is the most adorable thing you could ever hope to see. What she lacks in common sense she makes up for with overwhelming kindness and lovely art. I've watched her talents increase over the years and I know she hasn't hit her best yet. I'm stickin' around until long after she has, and I hope you can, too :3
- I've known Starry since I was but a dA n00b, and I've watched her art change through the years, as though the gods seemingly blessed her with the worldly knowledge to create the next great masterpieces. A wonderful girl and a great friend to the end, don't let this one slip by, folks.
- Stephy I only met recently, late last year, but I've come to appreciate her work as both a fellow artist and a friend. Perhaps I like that she can satisfy the man in me... with her art. But no, she's got some really pretty stuff if you ask me, so don't ignore her, guys :>
- Ohhh Nara, how long has it been since we've known one another? Quite a while. Been through a lot over the years. The poor girl isn't very confident in her skills... People gotta talk to this girl and let her know her work isn't all in vain! She's got some lovely art in that gallery of hers. I demand respect for her!! >:[Great Artists
- I've been a supporter of Josh's work for more years than I can count. He delivers some wonderful comics to the world, including his currently ongoing project, girly
. Let the guy know that the world loves him.
- Ryan's work is something I'm always sure to check up on. Art has a deeper meaning behind it than to be merely looked at, and his work shows it. Be sure to check out his website, Kiwis by Beat!
, to see the comics he's made, including minus.
, and much more.
- When Yotam updates, I am always happy. No other man has succeeded in making me laugh at such subjects as aborted fetuses, child abuse, and the 9/11 tragedy. Does that make me a horrible person? You tell me. But maybe you'll understand when you see his amazingly hilarious cartoons and comics.
- Are you one of those people who can find happiness in something sickeningly cute every once in awhile? Queenie's work is adorable and compact, so it's a perfect serving of cute every time you see it. Occasionally she'll post something different once in a blue moon, and those surprises are quite lovely. Give her plenty of love
- Clever Nyu and her clever comics. Nyu's art is both witty and amusing, and has several times made me say, "I've never thought of it that way before." Most of her work is done in OC, a program I'm still experimenting with, so seeing her art inspires me to keep going with it
I've been writing this journal for almost two hours, I think I'm done for now
Should I realize I've forgotten anyone, I'll update :3 Be sure to check all these lovely people out!